Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Most Wanted House"


When I was a child, I often question how's my own house gonna be look like shortly after a couple of years. I 'm always stargazing of a large one with a swimming pool, billiard and a mini bar inside. I want my house to be developed. All I want for my dream house is to be comfortable and to a greater extent divine inside. I never acknowledge the grandness of the outer walls figure until I'd found my Aunty's house.

She asked for me and my family to have a trifle talk and evening meal in their new house. Thought it would be a wearisome festivity but the instant I experienced their house... wow, it does indeed mimic a mansion! Seems like there's a Male monarch and Queen regnant living within. The exterior pattern is truly awing with a innovative facade plaster and a parking lot on the side. In the backyard, there's a mini garden and a huge swimming pool in the side which is divided in to two parts. One is for children and the other one is for grownups. So cool, huh?

After a little tour outside, we moved into the main portion... inside the house. I was so astounded with the colorful and full of life decorations of it. There's a chandelier, a mini bar and a twist ravel. And at the roof top, I found a snooker table and another mini bar. Wow, I truly love this house. For me, this is the best ever house that I encountered. Hope I can construct as beautiful and astonishing as this. For sure you'll gonna love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment